Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Comp Day

So, it's been a while...that's because when you work in an Admissions Office for a college, fall is a very busy time of year!! There has been a lot going on at Bethel --a few events, college fairs and talking with many visiting students. Yesterday I got to take a comp day and I really enjoyed it! I slept in and then went to hang out with my friend Carol and her two kids for the day. Bill had conferences and didn't get home until after 9pm. So, Carol and I spent the day together. We went shopping and hung out at their house.

We finally got Baby Kayla asleep right when Caidron woke up from his nap!

These are pictures from a couple weeks ago at Bill & Carol's house:

Erik and Caidron playing piano.
Bill & Mindy trying to assemble Kayla's crib!

No comments: