Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Very Hard Week

Last week was extremely hard as we got the news that Dale and Hannah lost their baby son. They thought they were in labor and got to the hospital to find that there was no heartbeat. Their son, Everett Lee Miles, had no oxygen because of a Concealed Placenta Abruption. I was able to go out to Pittsburgh, with Bobby, to be with them for a few days including the Memorial. I was glad I was able to go. My heart just breaks for them. It is so hard to see friends in so much pain.

Part of the weekend was bitter sweet...it was such a joy to spend time Dale and Hannah and also to get to know their daughter, Lindy. However, it was very tainted because of the reason we were there.


Lindy is such a little peanut! I hope her joyful spirit can continue to give them hope during this extremely hard time. Please pray for them as they are missing their little boy.

2 comments:

Natalie, Eric, Evan, and Emmett said...

What a peanut...I am so so sad for Dale. I can't even think of how hard that would be.

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks like Dale! I keep thinking that when I see recent pictures of her.