Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy Fun

It's been a while so I thought I would post a little about what we've been up to. There has been a lot...but sorry, not a lot of photos (if any)! Since we moved in with Erik's parents, we have kept busy! We've been hanging out with some friends, house hunting, going to showers, celebrating Birthdays, marathon training and keeping busy with work and school. It seems almost everyday is filled to the point that we're cutting into my much desired 'sleep time.' It's sad, I can tell I am getting older and I need my sleep. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend :)

This week we have 3 Birthday parties to enjoy! We've been to two already and have one on Sat. Over the weekend, I enjoyed going to a Baby Shower for Kellie (& Shane) Oborn. We're so excited to welcome their little girl into the world in the next few weeks! Erik and his cousin, Tim went on a 9.2 mile run on Sat. Tim's wife, Laura, Baby Sophia and I biked along the same trail and handed them water as needed. They did great! We've had dinner and/or late night apps. with friends a few different nights. It's probably not good for my waist but it's great to catch up with friends!

All if this is happening while we settle into a new place, Erik continues his MBA, and we're both trying to make a decision/wait on a house. Currently, we're still waiting on our short sale offer (almost 4 months and counting) but we may have a couple other options that we are looking into. I feel like we are getting much closer; which is good because this has been a very slow and frustrating process. It was very fun the first two or even three months, but now it's just difficult and disappointing. My hope is that we will find the right house for us and we'll forget the process it took to get there! We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hang in there. It's worth it once you're into a new place! :)

shane oborn said...

Did you intentionally leave our fun night out on the town out of this one?? :)


love you....

Mindy said...

No, that is included in "dinner and/or late night apps. with friends." :)