Monday, September 19, 2011

Sorry.

I'm so behind on this blog....I didn't realize how bad it was until today.  Someone commented on my last post and I honestly thought that she must have went back into the archives to leave a comment.  Nope!  It's just really been a full month since I have posted!  Yikes.

Sorry!  I'll work on it.

I can tell you that Tryg is SO FUN these days!  He's everywhere but he's as cute as ever.  I love seeing him in his little hoodies and fall hat.  The kid cracks me up.  He looks like a little man as he walks all over and grunts at things.  
 He has not developed much of a vocab yet, but everyone says, "He's a  boy."  He does say "Hi" and "Aah...Ohh" and then "Dadadada" or "Nananana" and the occasional "Mamamama" when he wants something.  It's not so much for 'Daddy' or 'Mommy,' it's just to get anyone's attention who has working hand-eye coordination and a taller reach. :)  Oh well.  He'll get there....and we love him even if he doesn't call us "Mommy" and "Daddy" just yet.   
This photo is from cousin, Kaleb's 3rd Birthday Party.  Tryg loves "driving" anything he can.
**I'll work on more photos and more posts.

No comments: