Monday, June 8, 2009

Rainy Weekend

This weekend was pretty laid-back and relaxed. It was pretty rainy. We ended up going to the cabin for Wisconsin's Free Fishing Weekend on Sat afternoon. We were actually there for less than 24 hours. Erik caught quite a few fish. I was pretty much lazy and watched HGTV most of the time. When I did go out on the dock to try to catch a fish, I had absolutely no luck. Then Erik took the fishing pole back and literally caught a fish on the very next cast. That is when I decided to go back inside.

It was nice to have a relaxing weekend without many expectations. Although, I should speak for myself...Erik had to work on a huge project for school. He's actually probably giving his presentation as I type this. I'm sure he'll be glad when it's over.

No comments: