Friday, February 12, 2010

For those of you without Facebook...

I have been posting "belly photos" on Facebook, but here are the last few in case you're not on Facebook:
Week 18
Week 19
Week 20 -Half way!

It's crazy to think we're past the half way point already....but something tells me the 2nd half is, well, 'more involved' than the first. I can feel him moving around and kicking a lot more now though. In fact, he's kicking right now. It is such an amazing feeling. I love it! I can't wait until we can feel him kicking and moving from the outside. Erik really wants to feel him too! He asks me almost everyday if I can "feel him outside yet?" I did once, but Erik was in the other room. We're so excited to meet our little guy. Summer seems like forever from now though, especially with a MN winter! I think a lot of us start feeling this way mid February ...but, this too shall pass. Enjoy your Valentine's weekend!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Looking cute there Mindy...Love Diana

Jessica said...

You look beautiful Mindy! Gavin and I are so excited for both of you.