Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nursery -Step 2

Ok, so I can't say that these steps are really in order or even what we would recommend, but it is the order we downloaded the photos in. So, Step 2...painting! We picked Herbal Garden from Behr as the color. I think it is a bit brighter in person than in the pictures (more of a leaf green, not sage), but you get the idea. I really like it a lot and can't wait to get the room together. Thank you to our friends who were able to help paint. I was a bit sad that I couldn't join in the fun but was happy to make lunch/dinner for our helpers! Thanks again! We love it. (they also painted the hallway ---I really LOVE that new color too!)

Cleaning the white walls...soon to show some color!
Thanks Carol! ...And Bill, for watching the kids while we stole your wife for the afternoon!
Thanks Carly!
Thanks Amanda!
We hope to put the changing table together tonight. Thanks Sue & Randy!

No comments: