Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Month Old Today!

It's hard to believe it has already been a month since Tryg came into our lives! It sometimes seems like we were just in the hospital a week ago! We're so thrilled to have our little blue eyed boy. He's overall a really good baby. We just wish he didn't get so gassy and spit up SO much! Not much we can do I guess. They say it will end in about 7-9 months (BTW, that seems like a lifetime from now!).

My maternity leave is already over half over! This is bittersweet for me. I love to be around people, so it has been somewhat difficult to be home with a little man that doesn't talk. However, I love that little man like crazy and it will be hard to take him to daycare for the first time...that's for sure! But we have a good daycare set up, near Erik's work, and Grandma Molin will have him one day a week. I'll just take one day at a time and love him as much as I can during these days I have him all to myself!

1 comment:

kirk and sarah said...

love the new photo at the top with all the sneakers!! :) so cute.