Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to Work

It's official... I'm back to work. I will admit, I cried the first two days. So far I have not cried today. :-) I literally never thought I would ever want to be a stay-at-home-mom. BUT then last week happened! I'm not sure if it was the reality that I would be coming back to work this week or if it was just seeing the smiles and hearing the 'coos' coming from my sweet little boy, but it happened. I want to be at home! I miss him!
Luckily, once I am at work, I'm fine. I like my job and the people I work with, so it's ends up being just fine. But I will admit that during the day I do think of Tryg and what he might be doing...hoping he's doing well at daycare. Unfortunately, the reality is that right now I need to work. Tryg is in a great daycare four days a week and with Erik's mom on Thursdays. I just need to remember that he'll be fine and cherish the time I do have with him.

I love you little boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Resign your job, trust God, and do what your heart is obviously telling you to do!

You'll do great and you will never regret it.

J

Mindy said...

Just wondering...who wrote that last comment?

Hannah said...

He is sooo adorable. I can see Erik in that picture.

Hope you're doing okay at work -it is tough at first, but everybody gets adjusted and we all turn out just fine!