Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Fun

I LOVE going to apple orchards in the fall!  This weekend we went to three! :)  Yesterday Tryg and I joined the Skerbitz family in their annual apple orchard run for Kayla's birthday.  It was chilly out but such a fun orchard near Delano.  I really liked this orchard.  It had animals, apple picking, a corn pit, a place to feed cows, a pumpkin patch and yummy squash (I can't wait to make the spaghetti squash I bought!
Then today we babysat Erik's cousin's son, Calvin and went to two more orchards.  We went to the one of Highway 36 and fed the goats and sheep.  We also went on a hayride.  Auntie Amy joined us and we had a great time!  On the way home we stopped at Pine Tree Apple Orchard for some pie and apples while the boys slept in the car.  Great weather!  Great day!
The boys did great together and everyone was tuckered out by the time we headed home!

No comments: